Wednesday, October 21, 2020

I Brake for Coffee!

 Hello from design team member Heidi!  I have been feeling very low energy lately, so I decided to make a card with one of my favorite, most energizing themes.  Coffee!

I started with a background created with Colorburst powders.  This background is really pretty in person.  It is gloomy today so my camera just didn’t capture the depth of the colors.  I stamped over the background with dark brown Versafine ink with the coffee cup image.  


The focal image is one of my favorite stamps.  It just makes me laugh.  This was stamped on a kraft cardstock with brown ink, and then I sponged color around the edge of my oval die.  

These stamps are part of Coffee Rubber Sheet.

Thanks for visiting and keep on stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment