Thursday, August 20, 2020

I Brake for Drums!

 Hello from designer Heidi!  Today I am sharing a cool card I made for a drum-loving kid!  I think I will use this for his birthday.  


The background was made with Colorburst Liquid Metals and cling wrap.  You can find the instructions here.  

I stamped the drum image from Music Sheet set with Versafine black ink, and then heat embossed with sparkle embossing powder.  In real life, the image looks crisp, but then when the light hits it, you see all the sparkle.  I also stamped a couple music notes on the background to balance out the space in that corner and add to the theme of the card.


The sentiments are from the large Inspirational Phrases set. I stamped another phrase from the set inside, over top of a lightly stamped music notes.




Thanks for visiting today!  Keep on stamping!

Heidi @MyLittleStampingBlog


No comments:

Post a Comment