Saturday, March 7, 2020

I Brake for Dr. Ben!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a get well card.  We've had a rash of surgeries where I work and I needed some get well cards.  I whipped out Dr. Ben Dover from the Humorous Seniors line at I Brake for Stamps.


The Get Well verse is from the Every Day Phrases set.
I've been trying to use some of my older supplies.  I have so much stuff just sitting there not getting used and it's such a waste.  This time I used one of my Fastenator staples.  Do any of you remember those?  I have a HUGE bin of the staples.  They were and still are so cute and hopefully I'll put them to use now.




1 comment:

  1. Fun image and great card! I don’t have any of those staples but I think it is super cute and looks trendy enough to me!

    ReplyDelete