Wednesday, February 12, 2020

I Brake for Valentines!

Hello! I would love to share two Valentine Cards I made using stamps that are not created for Valentines.  The first is one of the newer stamps in the store, Huge Floral Background.  And it is huge at about 4.5 by 6.5 inches.  The second is the little snowdrop from Bubble Wrap, Lattice and Flower Sheet.  And lastly, the Love sentiment from Wedding Sheet.



First, I stamped the background in light pink.  I die cut out a heart in the center, and saved the heart for my second card.  I stamped, simply colored and fussy cut the snowdrops.  Here, I glued the base of the flowers down, but used dimensional foam tape to pop up the blooms over an embossed white background.  The entire panel was placed a light green card base, and I added a die cut sentiment.  


I could not just throw out the pretty heart, so I stamped the word LOVE on it, put three gems under and popped this up on an embossed background.  I think the simple detail of matting in black, and adding some sparkly silver ribbon, really makes this card pop.

I have already sent these cards out as Valentines, but I think they could also make a nice wedding card, or birthday card, if you just changed the color of the background stamp to suit your needs.

I hope that YOU have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!  Thanks for visiting as we love to share our love of stamping with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment