Saturday, July 6, 2019

I Brake for Graduating Ballerinas!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a slightly unorthodox graduation card with you.
My daughter's best "dance" friend graduated last week and we went to her party last night.

I thought the verse in this set was perfect for a young girl heading off to college.  She wants to be an occupational therapist.  Go Ally!


We met Ally and her mom when they transferred to Makena's dance studio.  We all became fast friends and they did several duos and trios together each year for about 6 yrs.


On the inside I used another image from the half sheet and also the phrase

I used some Stickles on her tutu to give her lots of sparkle.



The girls duet...No the moms didn't plan our outfits along with them but it made for a fun picture!

Image may contain: 4 people, including Makena Matarese and Renee Matarese, people smiling, people standing and shoes

1 comment: