Wednesday, June 19, 2019

I Brake for 70th Birthdays!

Hello all!  Hope you are well!  Today I am sharing a card I made for a special aunt’s 70th birthday!  I think she will really like these pretty Sweet Peas!


I colored the flowers with a base of alcohol marker, and then added subtle shading with colored pencils.  The pencil came in handy for the thin stems too!  

I used a bunch of paper from my scrap box. The green paper was already embossed!  I used some number dies to personalize the card for the big occasion!  I will stamp a birthday greeting on the inside.  

The Sweet Pea stamps are available HERE at the I Brake for Stamps store.  They are available in the regular size, which I used on my card, or in a Jumbo size, if your prefer.  

Thanks for visiting the blog today!  Hope you have time for stamping today!



No comments:

Post a Comment