Wednesday, January 23, 2019

I Brake for Penguins!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I hope you are safe and warm after the weekend storm.  I found this image, already colored, on my craft desk when I was cleaning up.  So in this frigid weather, it just seemed like the right time to make it into a card.



The image was colored with alcohol markers, and then I die cut it out.  I also use the same die cut for the red cardstock.  I added some punched little banners that were cut from red lumiere paper.  It adds a subtle shimmer.

I really do love this stamp, Season’s Greetings Penguins, because it has the sentiment already included.  That really cuts down on time, especially when you might be using it to mass produce your Christmas cards.  Never too early to start thinking about it!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment