Thursday, November 15, 2018

I Brake for Polar Bears under the Northern Lights

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I wanted to share another way to use the Trees Background stamp.  I paired this with the Mama and Baby Polar Bears stamp.  


I heat embossed the trees onto watercolor paper with white embossing powder. I wanted the sky to mimic the aurora borealis, or Northern Lights.  I used sponges to add Distress inks in mint green, purple and dark blue.  I sprayed the panel with water to allow the colors to blend.  Once dry, I used a glitter gel pen to add some stars, and gems just to be festive.

I simply stamped the Polar bears, added a few shadows with a grey copic marker and trimmed them out to add under the sky.  I think they are enjoying the view!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment