Thursday, October 18, 2018

I Brake for One More Flower...

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I would like to share a card today using a combination of stamps from different sets.  I started out knowing that I wanted to make a card using a dark card base and I knew what basic layout I was going to use.


I first stamped the lattice stamp from the Bubble Wrap, Lattice and Flowers sheet on kraft cardstock and used gold embossing powder.  This stamp is about ATC sized, so it is a nice starting point for a card layout.  I then stamped and colored flowers from the Floral Half Sheet set.  I started with two, and then kept stamping “just one more” and adding it to the card until I had five flowers total.  I added a few little sequins to add some extra shine to the card.  The Hello sentiment was also heat embossed in gold.




Thanks for stopping by!  Know that the I Brake for Stamps store is always open, and that we will be back soon with more stamping inspiration from the design team.  Have a crafty day!


No comments:

Post a Comment