Thursday, December 10, 2015

I Brake for Dec 25th ....

Season Greeting IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here with another Christmas card to get you in the Holiday spirit , Christmas is fast approaching ( don't I know it ) and its time to get the cards in the mail , cards don't have to be layers and layers to get that wow , here its all about a great image you color and add a few embellishments ,the digital stamp image I used today is You'd Better Not Pout  , so so cute...
Screen Shot 2015-12-09 at 10.12.03 AM
IMG_4353IMG_4354
I copic colored my image  , added a DEC 25th die cut and some holly and berries , some bakers twine and a jingle bell , I like sparkle on my christmas cards so I added a hologram white glitter to his fur trim to make it pop and Im done ....
IMG_4348IMG_4349IMG_4351
for the inside  , I embossed my layer and rubbed green chalk over the make the embossing pop and then added some red glitter stickle and a Season's greeting die cut ...
IMG_4352

I hope this has inspired you get inky and create some hand-made love in the form Christmas cards ..
for this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment