Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sunning Sadie by Crystal

Hello IBFS fans !!
It's Crystal here with another fun card for I Brake For Stamps  using one of  those awesome humorous Senior's her name is Sunning Sadie and she is a real hoot .I have been day dreaming of Summer and decided to make a card with her , come on warmer weather we miss you : ) Sadie comes as a single stamp or on a full sheet with other Seniors , I will have the links below ..
IBFS 3-13 sun bathin 006
my doily was glittered using a double stick adhesive and glitter over card stock , almost as sparkly as the sun ..
IBFS 3-13 sun bathin 007IBFS 3-13 sun bathin 008IBFS 3-13 sun bathin 009IBFS 3-13 sun bathin 011
here you can see I popped Sadie up so it added dimension and now the sun umbrella is behind her
IBFS 3-13 sun bathin 012
inside my card I used a scrap piece of pattern paper to create a pocket to hold cash or a gift card
IBFS Sunning Sadie 001
my Birthday words were cut from this old die plate , maybe it can still be found on ebay , I use what I have and some this might not be available for me to link and for that I am sorry , I still love this die so I will continue to use ...Its a Provo Craft cuttle bug A2 die if you want to google ..
Prima doll 021
copic colors used
IBFS 3-13 sun bathin 005
Thanks for stopping by ,I hope you sun comes out and warms us all up soon ,til then scrap up some cute cards with stamps from I Brake for Stamps ..

Crystal Lopez  - DT for IBFS
DT_logo

No comments:

Post a Comment