Saturday, February 15, 2014

I Brake For Beautiful Flowers!


Happy Saturday everyone!
Renee here!
I just received a new shipment from I Brake For Stamps and I couldn't be happier!!  It's like Christmas when I open a new box of stamps.

Today I'm sharing the set called BOTANICAL.
 It's a set of five, two images and 3 verses.
I've also used the verse OLD FRIENDS.


Not only were there stamps in my box but some beautiful WILD ORCHID FLOWERS as well!
The flowers actually inspired my whole card.  I tried to color the image to match the flowers.
I used 2-tone Champagne Pink Cherry Blossom,  10mm Golden Yellow Open Roses and 15mm Cream Open Roses.  Aren't they gorgeous!  You can trim the stems off if you like but often I curl them (using my piercing tool) and leave them sticking out.  I think it gives them a bit of a whimsical vine look.

My family has 7 birthdays in March so I always have to get started early.
This one will be for my sister-in-law.


The birthday sentiment inside is also found in the Botanical set.

Here's a close up of the beautiful flower.

You can visit my blog by clicking on the photo below.



No comments:

Post a Comment