Saturday, September 21, 2013

I Brake For Mallard Ducks!

Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing two similar cards.  One is a thank you card for the woman who rents us her cottage every summer and one is a masculine birthday card.

First I'll share the birthday card.
I used the beautiful MALLARDS image from I Brake For Stamps.
The verse is from their full sheet EVERY DAY PHRASES.


The frame and verse piece were cut with Spellbinders dies and the border is a Martha Stewart punch.  I used Copic markers to color the image in.


Here's the thank you card.  I kept this one very simple so that I could mail it directly from my house and not have to go to the post office.  Also, this woman has framed my cards in the past and had to cut them to make them fit in a frame...this way it's sized for a 4x6 frame and it's nice and flat.


You can my blog by clicking the picture below!
 


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment