Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mother and Child

Hi everyone!  Today I am going to share with you a mixed media bookmark that I made using the image, Mother and Child.  I have been playing around with mixed media projects lately and I thought it may be a good technique to use on a bookmark.  I still have a lot to learn about mixed media but I do like the final look of the bookmark.  The verse on the bookmark, which is perfect for our house, I found on Pinterest.


This really is such a beautiful image, isn't it!  I loved to read with my daughter when she was little, even though she NEVER sat still!  It paid off though, she LOVES to read.  I'm hoping it works out just as well for my son as he loves to read as well, but he is only four!
Wishing a great Tuesday!
Thanks so much for stopping by,


No comments:

Post a Comment