Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Brake for Always With Love!

Happy Wednesday, Kristen here to share a little "LOVE".....  In case you have noticed, I am a designer paper addict and I am the "QUEEN" of 6x6 paper pads.  So, I have been working really hard trying use up those papers that are left in the pads, which isn't easy for me, as they are left in the pad for a reason.  The reason being, I didn't love them.  So, the paper I used on this card wasn't my favorite, but it works!  It works, because of this adorable image!  I used Always with Love from the Rick St. Dennis line at I Brake For Stamps.  I intentionally left a saying off, as I would like to use this card in the future. I feel as though it would make a great engagement or anniversary card, so off to my stash it goes :)  Well, that is all I have for you today, I am off to use some more DP. Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment