Saturday, November 10, 2012

I brake for birds and birthdays!

As you may know,  I really love birds.  When I started working at the school a several years ago one of the teachers bought me a suet cage, suet and a beginners bird book.  I thought,  hmmm....what do I do with these?  So I bought a pole, put up the feeder....and fell in love with birds.  I now have multiple feeders, know all of the local birds and love making cards with bird images on them!!
 
I Brake For Stamps has several wonderful bird stamps and I've used Small Water Can with Bird and just the "birthday" portion of Good Example.
 
 
Supplies I used:
Spellbinders label dies
metal dots
Prima flowers
2 leaf punches
metal brad
Copic markers
 
 
 
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee,

    What a sweet card. Beautiful coloring and love the image.

    :)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete