Monday, October 8, 2012

I Brake For Latte?

{Jane Bosi}  Good Gravy....It's definitely a Monday!!!  How DO Brakers??  This little project pretty much sums up my Monday---wouldn't it be tres cool if there really were such an animal as the caffe, mocha, vodka, valium latte???  LOL!!  I just love using humor to get through the bumps in life--how about you?

All images on this project are from the Rubber Romance line available in the IBFS store.  Do check them out!!!  The holidays are just around the corner--wouldn't these be some sweet images to own?  I AM on a bit of a Gift Giving thought these days!  This Tall Window Box is just one of many new gift packaging projects I have up my sleeve!  Stay tuned here for more gifting ideas and great images from IBFS! 

TTFN--Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment