Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Brake for...'Anything But a Card' challenge

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying a fabulous week and are getting a bit of stamping time in for yourself!  Well, it's the first Wednesday of the month; which means it's challenge time!  Our challenge over on the IBFS challenge blog for the month of April is "Anything but a card."  Super fun, right?   There are some really cute projects that the ladies have come up with over there.

I decided to decorate a glassine bag and pretty-it-up for a friend's birthday.  I've used the Happy Birthday girl from Sarah's Girls.  You can see them all here. 
Well, that's it from me for today, I hope you're able to play along this month and create anything (except a card) =)   Enjoy the rest of your day, and I hope you all have a blessed Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment