Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'll be Home for Christmas

Can you believe that Christmas is only 6 weeks away? AHHHHHH, time to buckle down and get things started for the season. What better way to gain some motivation and mojo, than to create a Holiday Card!

Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a card I created using my absolute favorite Christmas Stamp from I Brake for Stamps.The moment I saw this beautiful stamp in the store, I knew I needed to have it. The perfect image for anyone at Christmas.

To create this card, I used some Fancy Pants papers, gold ribbon, gold glitter and Distress Inks to paint the Reindeer Collage Stamped image. A little Creative Charms bling and it was finished. The Reindeer Collage Stamp is truly magnificent to stamp and I hope that you take a few moments to grab it from the store.

Hope you enjoy it


When it comes to Collage Images, I love adding just that little bit of color. It really makes the image come alive. Try your hand at adding a little color and have fun. Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment