Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Joys Come From Simple and Natural Things


My card today is such a serene scene.  It is a 4" x 4" stamp from I Brake For Stamps called Joy Comes From. I added some sparkle with my Spica Glitter pens to the sky and the water. I had to change the lighting a little so you could see it. Click on the photo below for a close-up!
I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with various Copic markers.  I kind of wanted a watercolor look, so I let the coloring bleed into other colors.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Card Recipe: 
Stamp: Joy Comes From by I Brake For Stamps
Paper: Mellow Moss, Elegant Eggplant, Naturals White, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Tim Holtz embossing folder, Studio 18 purple gems, RRR purple ric rac, Copic Markers, Spica Glitter pens, MS branch punch, EK Success Scalloped Border Embossing punch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment