Sunday, October 17, 2010

I love Autumn...

The changing of Summer to Autumn has always been one of my favorite times of the year. The rich colors, the return of routine, the cooler weather, anticipation of the holidays...ahhhh nostalgia! I suppose that is one reason why I love the Fall-Half sheet from I Brake for Stamps so much. I think each of the images has so much that you can create with them, and the gorgeous images make you want to reach for them and use them...frequently!

For this card, I've used the small pumpkin from the set and have masked it to create a row of three. I especially love their plump shape and the fact that they have leaves and vines; which I've not seen elsewhere. This set is sure to stay a favorite set of mine for a long, long time!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week!

Happy Creating,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment