Friday, April 23, 2010

Glassy Accents

Hello Everyone-
This is Chris from SE Wisconsin coming by to share a Scrapbook page with you! Todays project showcases the stamp set from I Brake For Stamps and the technique Glassy Accents from the Technique Junkie Newsletter May/ June 2010 Edition.



These beautiful pictures are from a trip my husband and I took to South Carolina a few years ago. The FRAME is from
Basic Grey Origins and the quote is from a pack of Rub Ons I had lying around from DCWV. The white flourishes... are Rub Ons too, but I do not recall where I bought them and who makes them!


Here are some more details:
Stamps: Birds from I Brake For Stamps
Cardstock: Barely Banana, Garden Green. Celery, White
Accessories: Dew Drops, Rub Ons, Crystal Effects

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day! Thank you for stopping by!
Chrissy D

No comments:

Post a Comment