Wednesday, November 30, 2016

A Christmas Kiss

 Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday!!
Today I have another Tag I created for gifts this year. On this tag I used I Brake For Stamps "A Christmas Kiss" stamp, and colored it with copic markers. I figured why not make my own. So I have been busy creating for at least 1 gift per person. I think these will be darling on the packages :) These tags are pretty big, most measure about 4 3/4" x 5" I think this one is 4 3/4" x 4 3/4".
 I love this sweet image, I thought it was too cute! I did enjoy coloring it up and then added some stickles for the glitz on this one. I Brake for Stamps has soooo many darling Christmas stamps, it makes me want them all....hehehehehe

I used all die cuts for cutting out my layers, and then added a sticker for the Merry Christmas, but I did punch it out with SU! punches. The Poinsettia is cheery lynn, and the little gems are studio calico. I added some ribbons and then some glitter. Super fun and easy to make tags. So far I think I have made 6 different big tags :) and I still have more to make :)
Thank you so much for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment