Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I Brake for Thanksgiving & Treats!

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today I'm sharing a super fun treat wrapper I created using I Brake for Stamps Fall Half Sheet. I absolutely love all the beautiful stamps on this sheet! These little treats are going to be part of my table setting for Thanksgiving this year. Each one I will try to do a little different . This is my 1st year going all out and doing a super fun table setting. I will be sharing more with you all over the next week! :) Hope you enjoy my post for today!

So for my candy bar wrapper, I used some design paper to cover my candy bar, then I stamped up the pumpkin from the Fall Half Sheet, and colored with copics ,  next I cut it out! For the Happy Thanksgiving I stamped it in memento black ink, and then cut out using oval dies. These little treats are super fun and easy to make! Leaves and little balls are from Hobby Lobby. Branches are cut using Martha stewart punch.

I Brake for Stamps Fall Half Sheet can be found Here!
 
Deal of the week is a wonderful way to add to your collection. For all stamps on SALE this week , please visit the I Brake For Stamps shop here!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment: