Thursday, August 4, 2016

I Brake for Ree Ree ...

Hello I Brake For Stamps fans !!

I think Summer is flying by , my daughter will be back in school soon, but we are not ready for the Summer to end, my daughter had her swim conference last weekend so I got in a little coloring done as we waited for her swim events , the image I colored is a Rick St. Dennis digi called Ree Ree .


my image is colored with Prisma colored pencils and baby oil , my husband just bought me the 132 count set and boy o boy too many colors to choose from so it will take me a bit to get organized and learn my colors , when you have more to choose from it takes longer to figure out new color combos .






the die I used on the bottom of my card is from a botanical builders framelit die set from SU , I love this die it really adds a pop to your card but still lets this awesome digi image shine on this card .


I hope this card has inspired you to try digital stamps ,
For this image and so many more visit the  I Brake for Stamps store
Thanks so much for stopping by. If you found this post helpful please leave a commit I love hearing from you !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment