Friday, April 15, 2016

I Brake for Tutorials and Cherry Blossom w/Dreams

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with my Cherry Blossom with Dream card and a Video Tutorial showing how I created this 3-D glass look using this Beautiful Stamp from I Brake For Stamps
 
OK I LOVE IBFS flowers! There are sooo many Beautiful ones to choose from, and there are also some NEW ones to see HERE! I absolutely LOVE them all! And even the darling Strawberry! so Sweet!!!
 
Stamped my image in a Peeled Paint Green, and then cut that image out using a die cut. Next I stamped my image in black, and airbrushed it, and fussy cut the flowers out. In my video I show how this is all done.
 
For my card base it is a 6" x 6" card. I then used some scraps of HC design paper. I keep a stack of all my design paper scraps on the floor by me, and try to pull from those as much as possible. for the card stock scraps I put those back in their tray. I did add sewing to the 2 panels on my card for today. I wanted you to be able to see the image and design paper without covering either up. So my bow is by the image, and I added a few pearls to the card layers.

 
 Video Tutorial on Cherry Blossom With Dream!
Click on my badge below to take you to the I Brake For Stamps Store!
http://ibrakeforstamps.com/lateststampreleases.aspx

2 comments: