Thursday, April 21, 2016

I Brake for a Good Morning Hello !!!

Hello IBFS fans !!

It's Crystal here and I am back with a card made with the  Good Morning Sunshine image . I decided to make her into a Hello card , she has her hands raised up as if she is running to you to say Hello !! I colored the image with colored pencils and baby oil.
Screen Shot 2016-04-20 at 10.24.12 PM
IMG_4498

I am think in the mornings we ready the paper so that is why I chose the news print designer paper  , I distressed the paper edges with ink and a distress tool , I made some banner flags and a felt coil rose and a few handmade enamel dots and then die cut the Hello for my sentiment.

IMG_4500 (1)IMG_4502

inside I left the card blank so I could write something in it later when I am ready to send this card , I stenciled the coffee stain and added more enamel dots and banner flags

IMG_4501

Thanks so much for stopping by.
For this image and so many more visit the IBFS store  .
when you visit I Brake for Stamps store ,

Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for IBFS

No comments:

Post a Comment