Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MOVIE MAVEN MAUDE



Hello Everyone! This is Chrissy D here! Welcome to the I Brake For Stamps Blog!

I couldn't resist using this fun image from I Brake for Stamps with this paper - it's just too perfect! You can find this  image called  Movie Maven Maude. The image was a little larger than I needed, so I used the Out of the Box technique, from Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I stamped that on the sentiment strip and on Vellum and used the another technique called Vellum sentiments. 

Stamps:  Inspirational Phrases  and  Movie Maven Maude from I Brake For Stamps
Cardstock: Pink Pirhouette, Early Espresso, White Storm 
Accessories: Copic Markers, Viva Pearl Pens Ice White, Ivory Open Roses 10mm, Rose Satin Ribbon, Hat Pin, Dimensionals, Eyelet Scallop Punch from SU, 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!!!



Chrissy D

1 comment: