Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snow Family

Hello Everyone, it's Robyn here. I have a cute, sweet, adorable stamp to share with you today. It is called Snow Family; you can see it on the IBFS website HERE. I think this has got to be the most adorable little snowman stamp ever! I really ❤ it!
I colored it in using Letraset Promarkers and added a bit of glitter here and there but it didn't mean much to finish this card off. Super simple, fast and oh so cute! =) The papers are Webster's Pages, and I've added some silk ribbon, pearls and little jingle bells that I attached to a little chain to make it more interactive. Super fun!

While your checking out the little Snow Family, you may also want to check out the "Deal of the Week" and the "Clearance" section. Della has some amazing deals going on. I've already been over there and placed my order. What are you waiting for? :-) It's a great time to get started on those Christmas cards and projects! Enjoy creating new memories this time of year! Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment