Monday, May 7, 2018

I Brake for Grunge!

Hello Crafty friends. It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u. I am here today sharing a card I created for Mother's Day. This card was so fun to create as I love creating grungy cards. 

I used the Grunge Letter Flower and Grunge Circle stamps from I brake for stamps. The Grunge Circle stamp was perfect for my background.


I started out by adding some washi tape and distress ink to my background. I then added some texture paste using the Tim Holtz tile stencil. 

Once the texture paste was dry, I added my grunge.  I outlined my washi tape with a distress crayon and stamped my background with the grunge circle.  


I then adhered my film strip die along with my green foliage. finally, I adhered my grunge letter flowers and glued some white pearls in the center. finally, I added a ticket and letters to spell out Mom.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment