Sunday, November 13, 2016
Hi, it's Jamie Martin here with you today for my Sunday post. Today I have a birthday card for you and it has a little shine, a little sparkle and a little dimension.
Here is how my card was made;
1. Party Balloons were stamped on watercolor paper with Onyx Black VersaFine ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.
2. The balloons were colored with Zig Clean Color pens, Glossy Accents was used on top of the balloons and set aside to dry.
3. Once dry Distress Inks in Pistachio, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans were sponged over the panel. Use a paper towel to rub the ink off the balloons and embossed area. Glue to a black card.
4. Stamp Dot Letter Happy Birthday on white paper with Onyx Black ink, emboss with clear. It's one stamp but I cut the words apart and layered them onto black paper. A few dots of Caribbean Ocean Nuvo were randomly added and left dry.
5. Pop up Happy at the top of the card and glue Birthday to the bottom.
6. Add black Dot Sparklers and some sequins.
Head on over to the I Brake For Stamps website and see the wide variety of stamps that are available.