Monday, November 16, 2015

I Brake For Baby Jesus

{jane bosi}  Happy Monday!  It's time to start (or finish?) those Christmas cards!  I know lots of folks like to pick a design and then make multiple cards to send out.  Seeing as I bore easily and don't send to a gigantic number of people, I like each of my cards to be unique.  Also, I have a huge collection of images and feel like they should all get a turn!

For this card, I selected the beautiful, Christmas Image, as the focal point.  I started by stamping the manger image and then masking it.  I added the For Unto Us background stamp using distress ink and then ran my water brush over to create a sky like effect.  The rest of the image is colored using distress inks to water color, as well.

What are you working on?  Whatever it is, make it awesome!  TTFN Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment