Saturday, November 21, 2015

Edith brakes for WINE!!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a wine gift box that I made. 
It holds two of the little single serve bottles.

I used 3 different stamps on it...all from I Brake For Stamps!




The fun sentiment says "Wine gets better with age...i get better with wine"


I made a very similar box a few days ago and people have been asking how I made it so I decided to recreate it and make a tutorial to go along with it.

Supplies:
One 12x12 sheet of cardstock
patterned paper
stamps and embellishments of your choice
glue or double sided tape

  Cut 2 pieces of cardstock 3"x6"
One piece 4 3/4" x 6"
One piece 4 3/4" x 9"

Score the 2 larger pieces at the 2" mark across the width.


Score the side pieces at the 2" mark across the width and 1/2" on each side length wise.


Cut the patterned paper.
Two pieces 2"x 3 7/8"
One piece 4 1/2" x 3 3/4"
One piece 4 1/2" x  8 3/4"


Glue the printed paper onto the cardstock above the score line.


On the two small side panels I cut a notch so that I could fold it.


Glue the side panels where the notch was.
Now they're ready to glue the front and back on.


Adhere the front panel by placing the sides on it and carefully lining them up.




Here it is with both sides glued to the front.


Now you can place the back panel inside.  The place where it's scored will be on the inside bottom and will help reinforce the bottom by adding another layer.



Now you're ready to decorate it!









No comments:

Post a Comment