Monday, January 23, 2012

And, The Winner Is......

Happy Monday, Brakers!!! Thank you to everyone who joined us for our New Release Hop! The DT (and a few wonderful guests) had a great time providing inspiration with Rick St. Dennis' new Winter Bears. It was just the first of many fun hops from I Brake For Stamps!!

The winner of the $15 IBFS gift certificate is JeanFB!! Congrats! You have two weeks to contact Della at ibrakeforstamps@yahoo.com to claim your prize :)

My card today features Gloriosa Daisy. I just love this image--isn't it pretty? I've combined it with a great technique, Copic Stencils, from the Technique Junkie Newsletter. Be sure to check it out!


TTFN, Jane

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you *so much*! So happy to win, I had lots of fun on the hop and I can't wait to go shopping. Fabulous card today, such a gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete