Thursday, September 3, 2020

I Brake for Outdoorsmen!

 Hello from design team member, Heidi!  I hope you are doing well.  September snuck up on me and I need to get a card out for my brother’s birthday.  He is an outdoor enthusiast, and I found this wonderful stamp that I know he will love!



I first masked off part of my card front. I then sponged green and brown distress oxide ink over the area.  I added some blue to the top to get another color of green. I spritzed this with water to get marks and then stamped over top.  

I could have done this in landscape, the stamp is big enough to cover a card that direction too.  

I then used a Happy Birthday stamp from another sets and a couple enamel dots to finish this off.  Clean and simple works well for masculine cards.

The stamps I used today can be purchased at the I Brake for Stamps store.

Outdoorsmen Collection 

Sentiment from Florals Sheet 

Thanks for visiting today and keep on stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment