Friday, August 28, 2020

I Brake for Roses!

 Hello from designer Heidi! I hope you are having a good week!

I started this card by heat embossing the decorative iron stamp on regular white cardstock.  I then sponged over top with Distress Oxide ink, light blue in the center and periwinkle around the outside.

I stamped my main image, June’s Rose, and then colored the leaves and stems first with colored pencils.  Then I used shimmery chalks to color the flowers.  That is always a fast way to color. I fussy cut this out.  

Finally, I heat embossed my sentiment on black and popped it up over the images.

You can buy the stamps I used on this card in the I Brake for Stamps store.

June’s Rose

Iron Work Background

Sentiment from Bubble Wrap, Lattice and Flowers sheet

Thanks for visiting and keep on stamping!



1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and WOW! We've really been channeling the same artistic energy lately. My card for tomorrow also has this stamp on it.

    ReplyDelete