Wednesday, June 17, 2020

I Brake for Birds on Father’s Day!

Hello all!  I have a card to share that will be a special Father’s Day card for my grandpa.  He loves birds and spends many hours each day attending to his bird feeders.  They bring him so much enjoyment.



I stamped this bird in brown and then colored it simply with alcohol markers. I die cut it, then with the die in place, sponged some light blue ink around it.  I then stamped the sentiment and die cut it the same way. 

The background is made with the Distress Stencil Technique that you can find at this link.  I used Frayed Burlap Distress ink and a feather stencil.  

The stamp sets I used are Sheet 141B Bird Nests stamp sheet and Inspirational Phrases stamp sheet.  Please check these out in the I Brake for Stamp store!

No comments:

Post a Comment