Monday, February 17, 2020

I Brake for Flowers!

Hello!  I have a very pretty card to share today, and I used an older medium, Perfect Pearls! I am convinced that they are making a comeback, and I think that this detailed stamp set is the perfect style for them.


I stamped my flower on the background with Versamark ink and then used Gold Perfect Pearls.  After brushing off the excess, I spritzed the card with water to set the medium.  



For the focal point, I heat embossed the same flowers with gold embossing powder on watercolor cardstock. I wet the cardstock and then sprinkled Cobalt Brusho Powders over top.  I let this dry naturally so I would get variations in the colors.  

I left a spot in the upper left of the focal area for my sentiment. I wasn’t sure if I would use this for a birthday card or maybe even a Sympathy card, if a need arises.  I also did a bunch of Perfect Pearl backgrounds with the different flowers from this sheet so I have more cards to create in the future.




Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

  1. A stunning look on this card! I have not had my perfect pearls out for a long time! Beautiful images as well!

    ReplyDelete