Saturday, February 22, 2020

I Brake for Beautiful Blue Flowers!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing another of the flowers from the beautiful full sheet called MS49.  I was in the mood for some blue flowers and I chose some navy paper to accent it.


As I often do...(or rather DON'T do) I couldn't decide what occasion I wanted this card to be for.  It might become a birthday, sympathy or simply a "thinking of you" card in the future.


The white background paper is actually embossed though it's rather difficult to see in the photos.  The one below is the best that I could get.




2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty Renee! I am always glad when there are others who don’t decide on a sentiment right away. Makes me feel better about my own indecision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful and I can easily see this card working for many occasions. I sometimes leave the sentiment until the need arrives too.

    ReplyDelete