Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I Brake for January Carnations!

Hello!  The Carnation is the Birth Flower for January and I always like to make a card for the flower-of-the-month, if I can.  I usually have used this stamp to color in, and I just sortof decide what color I want, but this time I wanted to use the stamp as a background.


I simply stamped the Jumbo - January Carnation in purple ink, onto lavender  cardstock and die cut the panel.

I then cut out a sentiment in white cardstock, and used the same purple stamping ink to color the die cut.  I layered this over a sentiment cut from glitter cardstock, and voila, my card is finished.



This stamp does come in a smaller version, as to all in the Birth Flowers series.  These are probably my favorite stamps in the store.



Have a wonderful day!

Heidi @MyLittleStampingBlog


No comments:

Post a Comment