Saturday, December 14, 2019

I Brake for Penguins!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a very special thank you card.

I used Large Penguin from I Brake for Stamps.

My husband is a member of the Elks.  I am the 5th grade special ed program aide at an elementary school.  I approached the Elks about helping out my school and of course they came through for us!


We have a HIB library which stands for High Interest Books.  Due to poor funding our school library is rarely open and we don't have a librarian so we now have a "mini" library that the kids can access anytime they want to.
The Elks gave us a generous donation to buy new books to add to our library.



1 comment:

  1. What a great wintertime thank you card! That is great that you were able to facilitate a great donation to the school.

    ReplyDelete