Wednesday, November 27, 2019

I Brake for Sympathy

Hello stampers!  I am sharing a pretty Sympathy card today.  Often, I find a clean and simple look works well for these.  


I simply stenciled over the left side of my card panel and then stamped the silhouette over top.  I then coordinated the inside of the card by just using a lighter touch over my stencil, and stamping my favorite Sympathy sentiment.  


These stamps can be purchased in the I Brake for Stamps store. The foxglove image is part of a new stamp set in the store, available as Unmounted rubber (with an attractive price), or it is also available separately.  

Mostly Florals unmounted stamp sheet
Quarter Sheet Dahlia (outside sentiment)

Thanks for your visit today!  For those of you in the US, I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment