Wednesday, October 16, 2019

I Brake for Winter Scenes!

It’s a rainy day here and it is a good day to work on Christmas cards.  I like this very sweet, super detailed stamp called Little Creatures Christmas.

I colored the stamp with alcohol markers.  I started with all the details in the Christmas tree. There are carrots, grapes, pinecones, and more, decorating this woodland tree!  How cute are all the little animals.  I then added Wink of Stella, glitter glue, white gel pen and glossy accents to the details.  It looks like it would take a long time to color but it really didn’t.  

I masked off the snowy portion of the image, and the edges, and then sponged blue ink for my sky.  It looks like it took a long time to color, but it really didn’t .



I matted the image over some pretty plaid paper, using ribbon and a snowflake button to add even more Christmas cheer!

Hope you have a wonderful day! I would love to know if you have started your holiday cards yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment