Wednesday, October 2, 2019

I Brake for Covered Bridges!

I love writing this post, because I really do brake for covered bridges!  I have happy memories of driving through one every year with my family, on our way to our summer vacation.  We always slowed down and tried to see if someone was coming through the other way, and when the coast was clear, drove on.   It is painted red, so I decided to color this stamped scene in red.



I used alcohol markers to color the scene.  I randomly decided where the clumps of different colored leaves would be and am happy how it turned out!  I added accents of die cut leaves around my oval frame, and finished it with this lovely plaid paper that I have been saving for a special project.  

This stamp is simply called Covered Bridge and you can purchase it in the I Brake for Stamps store.  If you like covered bridges, there are a few others to choose from HERE.

Thanks for visiting the blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment