Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I Brake for Brusho Stamping!

Hello everyone.  I am sharing a card I made this week with a bit of a different stamping technique. I stamped with Brusho powders.  Any of the watercolor powders would work with this technique and it gives a neat look.



This is the process. 1: Spritz rubber stamp with water.  2: Sprinkle Brusho powders over the wet stamp.  I used yellow, green and blue powders. 3: Spritz again with water to mix colors.  4: Stamp onto watercolor paper.

This is a very loose look and will be a bit different each time.  I let my garden dry, and then stamped over top of it with the fence stamp. I added a few flower sequins to the garden, just for fun. I just adore this sentiment, don’t you?





All the stamps are from Half Sheet 138B.


Thanks for visiting! Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment