Wednesday, August 21, 2019

I Brake for Thank You Cards!

Hello!  Today I am sharing two thank you cards.  I started out wanting a sunny and bright, but clean looking card.  I wanted to use just stamps, ink and plain cardstock. 


I stamped my flower in yellow, and then used the second generation stamping to fill in the white areas. I know you cannot see that so well in the photos, but it makes a big difference.  


For the second card, I wanted a little more going on, so I used a frame of yellow flowers (still using that second generation) but then added an outer frame of black stamping. That was just the bit of drama I was looking for.  

The flower comes from Floral Half Sheet set, and here is a link also to the Thank You Flourish sentiment.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment