Saturday, May 18, 2019

I Brake for Flowers!

Hello and happy Saturday!

Today I'm sharing a stained glass window with you. 
This is one of my very favorite lines at I Brake for Stamps.
I own about 20 of the glass windows.

This one is called STAINED GLASS FLOWERS #5.
I'm not great with knowing my flowers so I don't know what this one is.
I have some white ones in my yard that look similar which inspired this card.


You can see the entire STAINED GLASS line HERE.
You can see all of my stained glass cards here.

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I like the sort of monochromatic look of this. I think this is a Lily of the Valley. It’s a very nice stamp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info Heidi! Also, I hope you don't mind...I stole your idea for the watermark. Why didn't I ever think of that?? Lol!!

      Delete