Wednesday, May 15, 2019

I Brake for Birdhouses!

Hello from design team member, Heidi. I would like to share these cards, which I recently used for Mother’s Day, that I made with the Large Summer Time Birdhouse stamps.  This stamp is large, measuring almost 6 inches by 3.5 inches.  It would be great for 5x7 cards, but today I cropped it to fit a standard A2 card. 



I colored the image with alcohol markers, adding some detail with a white gel pen. I decided to color the birds as a family of Eastern Bluebirds, as these are my Grandma’s favorite.  I colored a second image and framed it out slightly differently to suit my mom’s tastes.  I used sentiments from both the Dahlia Quarter Sheet and Bird Sheet 141A.  




I Brake for Stamps also carries some other really nice birdhouse stamps! When I used that search term on their website, I found all these!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment