Wednesday, February 20, 2019

I Brake for Weddings!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  Since Valentine’s Day just passed, I decided to make a wedding card when all these Love stamps are already out.  I always like to have a Wedding card in the stash.


I first stamped the heart stamp on watercolor paper and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing powder.  I then used pink watercolor paint over top in a very loose wash.  I die cut out the panel.  Then, I stamped and colored the bells.  I used alcohol markers and some glitter pens to accent the ribbon and the design on the bell.  I popped this up on the card with foam tape.



These stamp are all part of the Wedding Sheet stamp set, available at the I Brake for Stamps store.  I think that this could be altered very easily to be an Anniversary or Valentine card.


I hope you have a great day and have time for stamping today!

*** Heidi ***



No comments:

Post a Comment