Wednesday, February 27, 2019

I Brake for Violet Flowers!

Hello from design team member, Heidi!  Did you know that the birth flower for February is the Violet.  They are so pretty, and come in white and yellow, in addition to the traditional blue-violet.  I decided to color this stamp as a cheery yellow violet.  They might be my favorite, and are a pretty rare find in my yard.  



I colored this with alcohol markers.  I put a dot of pink marker in the centers and blended it out with the yellow to get the orangish color.  I then used lots of scraps of patterned paper to finish off my card. 

This stamp can be found in the I Brake for Stamps Store, along with several other violet stamps!


Have a wonderful day!




1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete